If you are in Boston attending the Academy Health Annual Research Meeting from June 26th - 28th, stop by one of our presentations!
Our schedule, listed with presenting author, is as follows:
Monday, June 27th. 11:50AM - 12:10PM. Hynes Convention Center, #103.
- Adler-Milstein, J. "Greater Medicare Advantage Penetration Modifies the Relationship Between HIE and Medicare Spending."
Health Information Technology (Sunday, June 26th 12:15PM - 1:45PM. Hynes Convention Center - Exhibit Hall C/D)
- Poster #151: Adler-Milstein, J. "Progress and Challenges Facing Health Information Exchange Efforts Across the US."
- Poster #152: Adler-Milstein, J. "Information Blocking: Who Is Doing It, and What Policy Strategies Can Combat It?"
- Poster #156: Cohen, G. "Variation in EHR Documentation Across Primary Care Providers: A National Snapshot."
- Poster #157: Cross, DA. "Using HIE to Support Post-Acute Care Transitions: Characteristics Associated with Electronic Information Exchange Between Hospitals and Long-Term Care Facilities."
- Poster #166: Everson, J. "Health Information Exchange Is Associated with Improved Emergency Department Care Delivery through Faster Access to Patient Information."
- Poster #167: Everson, J. "Is EHR Vendor Market Dominance Related to the Extent of Hospital Health Information Exchange?"
- Poster #174: Holmgren, AJ. "Adoption of Core Interoperability Capabilities in US Hospitals."
Organizational Behavior and Management (Sunday, June 26th 12:15PM - 1:45PM. Hynes Convention Center - Exhibit Hall C/D)
- Poster #498: Cross, DA. "Impact of Adopting Team-Based Primary Care on Patient Outcomes in the Context of Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Transformation."
Complex Chronic Conditions (Monday, June 27th 08:00AM - 9:30AM. Hynes Convention Center - Exhibit Hall C/D)
- Poster #650: Cross, DA. "Organizational Specialization As a Strategy for Effective Management of High-Need Patients."
Measuring Safety, Quality, and Value (Monday, June 27th 08:00AM - 9:30AM. Hynes Convention Center - Exhibit Hall C/D)
- Poster #729: Cross, DA. "Sustained Participation in a Pay-for-Value Program: Impact on High-Need Patients."